Advertisment
JAIPUR

Fire breaks out at Ajmer’s JLN hosp | Jaipur News

Advertisment

Ajmer: Fire broke out in the male neurosurgery ward of JLN Hospital on Thursday morning. Patients and their relatives ran to save their lives.
It was found during preliminary probe that there was a short circuit in the air conditioner of the ward. The hospital authorities formed a committee to investigate the matter.
According to sources, there were eight patients admitted in the neurosurgery ward on Thursday morning and there was a loud noise heard in the ward first. Smoke was witnessed as fire broke out after that.
The medical staff helped rescue the patients in the ward. The fire spread further and the wires started burning too. Fire fighters were informed and they doused the fire in one and a half hour. Hospital authorities said that patients were shifted to another ward and it was found that the fire broke out because of a short circuit in the air conditioner. tnn

Advertisment
Show More
Advertisment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisment
Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: