HYDERABAD

Woman catches fire while cooking in Hyderabad | Hyderabad News

HYDERABAD: A 24-year-old woman died after she accidentally caught fire while cooking, in Baglingampally.
Police said that since there was problem with stove, she was cooking food using sticks and kerosene. She didn’t notice that her dress had caught fire, and soon she was ablaze, police said.
She succumbed while undergoing treatment, on Friday.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: